Bachelor of Laws, University of Tehran, 2002
Master of Laws: Human Rights Law, University of Tehran, 2006
PhD: International Law, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies; Geneva, 2017
Field of Expertise:
- Public international law, international economic law, international human rights law and international humanitarian law.
- Business and corporate law;
- Civil law including contract law, family law and property law;
- Financial criminal law including fraud, crimes against properties, forgery and etc.;
- Head of Cooperation and Communication Department, International Committee of the Red Cross mission in Iran,
- Legal Expert of the Secretariat for the National Committee of the International Humanitarian Law of Iran.
- Pouria Askary, Katayoun Hosseinnejad, "Non-State Courts: Illigal or Conditional? The Case of Da'esh Courts" in Journal of International Humanitarian Studies, Vol 10 (2019) Iss. 2: pp. 240-264
- Katayoun Hosseinnejad, "Interpretation in Light of Which 'Object and Purpose'?", in German Yearbook of International Law, Vol 61 (2019), Iss. 1: pp. 377-401.
- Katayoun Hosseinnejad and Pouria Askary, "Interpretation of Implications: Some observations on the Recent ICJ Decision in the Case of Certain Iranian Assets", in Opinio Juris, 2019.
-Katayoun Hosseinnejad, "Critical Evaluation of the ICJ Approach in Evolutionary Interpretation", in The Iranian Review for UN Studies, Vol.1 (2018), pp. 119-144
- Katayoun Hosseinnejad and Pouria Askary, "The International Community and the Challenge to the Rule of Law: The Future of Iran Nuclear Dear", in Opinio Juris, 2018.
- Katayoun Hosseinnejad, "On the Nature of Interpretation in International Law", in UCL Journal of Law and Jurisprudence, Vol.4, No. 2 (2015), pp/ 225-249.
- Pouria Askary and Katayoun Hosseinnejad, "Ups and Down of Arms Trade Treaty: From Its Conclusion to Implementation: A Comparative Study with General Rules of International Law", [in Persian]
- PhD: Towrads A New Approach to Treaty Interpretation:
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0003-4001-0249
Language : Farsi, English, French
E-Mail : email@example.com
Contact : +989121460034